All of our breakfasts start with:
- A choice of fruit juices.
- A serving of grapefruit and orange segments, or prunes.
- A choice of cereals.
- Brown or white toast with choice of jams, or marmalade.
- Tea, coffee, or herbal tea.
- Full English (bacon, sausages, scrambled/fried egg, mushrooms, tomato, and baked beans).
- Vegetarian English (veggie sausages, hash brown, scrambled/fried egg, mushrooms, tomato, and baked beans).
- Continental (yoghurt, fruit, ham, cheddar, and a croissant.
- Vegetarian Continental (yoghurt, fruit, brie, cheddar, and a croissant.
- Ryecroft Fish Dish (smoked haddock, scrambled egg, with bread and butter).
- Ryecroft Lighter Bite (toasted cheese and tomato sandwich).
Typical evening meals
Please note we have been forced to remove evening meals from our services due to the very low take-up over the past year. We are monitoring the situation, but for the foreseeable future we regret that evening meals are no longer available.
5 star food hygiene
We maintain high food handling standards, and we have been awarded a 5 Stars (excellent) grading for food hygiene by the Environmental Health Department of Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
We are committed to high standards of safe food handling, and in 2008 we had our kitchen fully refurbished. For the peace of mind of all our guests, inspections of our kitchen are welcomed.
Please note, we cannot guarantee that our food is free from nuts.